The DNA Appliance
The DNA Appliance® is the only non-surgical, drug-free, virtually painless and discreet option for reshaping craniofacial structures to improve your dental and overall health. The DNA Appliance® incorporates Epigenetic Orthodontics to gradually correct tooth alignment as well as the palate depth and width in a natural way.
Epigenetic Orthodontics involves targeting and stimulating the immature or embryonic cells in the jaw to enhance oral health and function. The DNA Appliance® has been shown to widen your arch and alter the shape of your oral cavity thereby dramatically improving your ability to breath. This capability can provide permanent benefits for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Snoring through non-surgical airway remodeling.
Shaped like an ordinary dental retainer, the DNA Appliance® is worn during the evening and night. The results of polysomnograms (PSG) and Home Sleep Tests (HST) confirm that Obstructive Sleep Apnea can be eliminated or drastically reduced with this appliance allowing many patients to become CPAP free.
The innovative DNA® Appliance treatment has many benefits such as:
- Treatment to a cure for Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Orthodontic alternative for crooked or misaligned teeth
- An imbalanced bite and diminishing the risk of migraine headaches
- Restoring the TMJ to relieve jaw pain and encourage strength and mobility
- The Appliance is designed to be worn at night during sleep
- It stimulates bone growth for permanent results
- The treatment is very similar to wearing a removable retainer and it’s painless!
- It can also be very effective in children who need upper arch expansion
- The DNA Appliance® treats Sleep Apnea without the need for drugs, surgery, or cumbersome facial gear to be worn at night as an alternative to the CPAP