Dr. Merrily Sandford
Dr. Merrily Sandford is committed to a completely different approach to your dental experience! She is known throughout Central Texas as a premier cosmetic dentist who also practices biological dentistry. For that reason, patients come to her from all over Texas for their treatment.
Dr. Sandford understands on a very personal level how important biological dentistry is due to her own child’s mercury poisoning.
Dentistry, as practiced by Dr. Sandford, incorporates the best elements of conventional dentistry with attention to many extra considerations, especially cosmetic dentistry and overall health of her patients.
Professional Education, Achievements and Affiliations
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Graduate 1988
- University of California General Practice Residency at Rancho Los Amigos Hospital Graduate
- Prestigious Rosenthal Institute and Center for Aesthetic Dentistry Graduate
- BioLase World Clinical Laser Institute Graduate
- Montefiore Conscious Patient Management with IV Sedation Graduate
- Sleep Group Solutions Dental Sleep Medicine Graduate
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology Accredited Member
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Member
- St. David’s Foundation Theo Project Awards Recipient 4 Consecutive Years
- Highlighted and Interviewed by NBC affiliate KXAN and CBS affiliate K-EYE
- Featured in Austin All Natural and Austin Woman Magazine
- Interviewed and Featured on Let’s Get Healthy Radio Talk Show
- DNA Craniofacial Epigenetics Certified
- Epigenetic Pneumopedics® for OSA with the DNA appliance® System Certified
- Dick Barnes Group Sleep Dentistry Graduate
- Dental Sleep Masters
- Perfect Start Clinical Training Graduate
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry Member